Also Noted

Quick news from around the web.

> Victoria's Secret goes gaming to push mobile, in-store sales. Story

> M-Commerce revenue up 101 percent in past year at 19 retailers. Story

> Americans spend almost an hour a day on smartphones. Story

> One in five U.K. web sales is mobile. Story

> 71 percent of retailers say M-Commerce is important, but only 26 percent have a strategy. Story

And finally… PayPal: 29 percent of Americans would choose phone over wallet if they could only bring one. (The other 71 percent apparently have two pockets.) Story

 

Suggested Articles

Costco changes up its menu items, and Alibaba and Guess partner for a physical store.

Janey Whiteside, Walmart's new chief customer officer, is well acquainted with the importance of customer service in modern retail.

Whole Foods will offer deals on Amazon's Prime Day, and tariffs against China are causing pricing hikes.